Freakin Sweet
![]()
Freakin Sweet
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
when's it come on?
it came on at 9
i watched it last week when it leaked out on the internet...hopefully ill get next week's episode this week
i do like the new graphics though, they're pretty sweet
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
as long as they stay away from jews i guess they wont get cancelled
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I laughed the hardest at the scene in the bathroom where Chris gets Vodka from one of his classmates and the teacher walks in. Then a G.I. Joe bursts out of the bathroom stall with the whole "Knowing is half the battle" speech. I laughed until I cried at that. Very well-played.
Bookmarks